Sunday, October 4, 2015

Yep I'm Back!!!!!



You might think I have been a bit slack however I have silently been creating - hope you enjoy what I have been up to. I have been putting into practise some of the new techniques that I have learnt.

Beach Fun At Cottontree

Pickleberry Pop:
Indigo Des – Unforgettable Time
Element #45- bubbles scatter

Jas O Dreams – About The Sea Freebie
Paper#2, Sand02, Stones 01, Shell 07

Hand Drawn Outline Doodle:
Photo is part of a photo that I extracted using the lasso tool.

The title font was Vandi, size 120
I used the warp to shape the text and chose to use wave in keeping with the beach feel.


Yandina 2008

Just Begun: – Journal Tag
Armina – Big Wheels Kit: Arrow Border #2, PP #6
Nothing But Freebies: Papers #03-03 (2) & 03-03, String Bow
Janine Stamp: Journey
Pickleberry Pop - Deb Fisher : All About Me – Journal Tag
Today Circle Stamp
Someday Scatter

Scrap Matters – Date Tags: March & 2008
Misc Stuff Wordart: - Explore, Inspire
Font: - Sergeo Script

No comments: