Monday, October 19, 2015

Dream


October 2015

Yep another page done, this one was done with my take on layer's, I had been chatting with a friend all about layers and thought I would try my hand. I really love the way this has turned out and what layering I have done I am really happy with it. I have taken a photo of Rory's dad's Harley Davison motor bike and turned it into a PNG file, the same was done the to outline of the crash helmet, Rory is wearing his dad's helmet so I turned a picture into a PNG and used it as the background, I love the look and will be trying more of this.

DREAM

Ginger Snaps: > Man Oh Man Kit
Paper #11
Metal Frame
Duct Tape Arrows #3 & #4
I used the ARC tool to curve the title DREAM around the crash helmet.

I have always loved this photo of Rory sitting with his dad's crash helmet on,I extracted Rory from the original photo then turned the photo into a PNG file.

I took an image of a Harley Davidson Sports Motor Bike (this is what Rory's dad has) I turned it into a PNG file and rotated the image as Rory is facing to the left.

I then found an image of the identical Crash Helmet (FFM) that Rory has on, I also turned this image into a PNG file and then used the opacity to leave just the outline.




Below is the latest Thank You card I have created for the home owners of the adorable dogs and house that we looked after at Bahrs Scrub - Qld. The owners loved the card. It seems they like to receive a card that has meaning to them.

No comments: