Friday, October 23, 2015

Rory and Pooh


September 2015

Another page completed for Rory's album, this one I love and who doesn't love Pooh Bear.






Pooh Bear - 2008


Armina - The Big Wheels Kit:

Patterned Paper #6 - Spotty

Karen Bellamy - Just Begun Kit:

Frame, Ribbon and Curled Edge


Misc Pattern Paper: Unknown

For this page it was really just practising some techniques that I had learnt, I used the Opacity to reduce the brightness of the Spotty paper, and added a curled edge placing this across both papers.
With the frames I duplicated the frame and added the ribbon to make it look like it was hanging.
I found a picture of Pooh Bear and extracted Pooh from the picture,I then turned the part I wanted to use into a PNG file and used a brush to clean the edge. I used Pooh as the main background and a smaller pooh to look like he wanted Rory to play ball. The main focus of this page was Rory's ball
as you can see it has Pooh Bear on it, that's why I wanted the page to look like Rory and Pooh were playing with the ball.

No comments: