Friday, October 23, 2015

Cool Kid


October 2015:

This is the final page for the year 2008, so now it's onto the start of a whole new year, slowly I am getting there but what is the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" slow and steady as she goes. Using and putting to practise the digital tutorials and new techniques that I have learnt so far. I am now ready to start on the last set of tutorials and videos - ADVANCED here I come - nothing is holding me back now all I need is time. Even though I do not work I just don't seem to have enough hours in a day, I always find things to do -  I guess I could sit all day and do nothing other than play on my computer but that is not me. Thanks for looking at my blog and seeing what I have done/achieved.



Cool Kid



This page was created using another of the techniques I have learnt on my digital course. The technique was how to create a circle matt from a paper using the cookie cutter, I positioned the photo and then clipped it to the matt. I deleted the photo that was not required that was hanging over the matt. I added a ring around the matt to give it some definition, I really like how this shows off the photo. I used 3 papers and added a paper over the main background paper which I lowered the opacity to make it more see through,I also reduced the opacity on the circular matt. The T Bucket belongs to my daughter and Rory's dad, Adam built the T Bucket and it was on show in a large car firm in Christchurch.


I Used:



Papers from Digital Designers,

Kpertiet color 42812 - #2,5,6



Type Font – Vintage



Black Wow Plastic - used on the title


1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

what a cute layout Chris xxx