Saturday, April 20, 2013

Plans for 2013



The plan for us is a trip away later in the year in the caravan. Plan is to head north which will be great as we have not been north beyond Bundaberg so we are looking forward to doing that around May this year, means we will become grey Nomads and vacate the place we called home for the last 3years - Fort Knox Storage in Caloundra. More on this later folks as there will be a new blog soley for the trip so watch for details. Just thought I would add this beautiful photo of the Hibiscus flower that I managed to grow the plant from a cutting that I have treasured and cared from since we first moved over here almost 9years ago, I grew this from a cutting I took while living at Sanctuary Gardens and I have managed to take another cutting and will pot that up and a friend of mine has kindly offered to mine my palms and other small plants while we are away, thank you to Keryn Suther's for doing this we appreciate it.



No comments: