Saturday, April 27, 2013

They are ready to go


Saturday 27/4/13

Well today was the day that the pot plants got moved to my very good
friends house -  Keryn Suthers at Morayfield. I did not want to part with my beautiful palms and some of my other plants and or leave them behind, and yep Keryn said I will plant sit for you until you come back from your trip. We took her up on her kind offer and today they were moved from our place to Keryn's - thank you Keryn for plant sitting. It is 1 week today until we move to the Golden Beach Caravan Park before heading off on the 8th May.

Photo shows them lined up ready to go, the small planter with the birds is for the caravan it has herbs in it, Mint in the center, Parsley, Chives, Basil and Oregano around the center pot - nothing like having fresh herbs.




No comments: