Saturday, April 20, 2013

Off to Christchurch for Nana



The end of January beginning of February saw me heading to Christchurch to spend some special time with the family and to mind Rory for the last couple of weeks of the school holidays.I flew into Auckland and overnighted there before heading to Christchurch the following day arriving on my birthday - a cake was the order of the day when I arrived. Rory was so excited and we had many hours together playing and visiting places of interest like the Botanic Gardens, Museum, & Willowbank, we had alot of fun and laughs and for me it was special being able to look after him, I love him so much as I do my darling daughter Yasmine. Here are a few photos that show and say it all, along with a nice photo of my sister and Rory taken at the Christchurch Botanic Gardens. I am now unsure when I will see them with us going away on our adventure caravan trip.












1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

wonderful pics Chris xx