Thursday, April 25, 2013

Slowly but surely



I have been trying to get my head around some tutorials in Photoshop, for those who don't know - Photoshop is an editing programme and I have to admit it is amazing. I have wanted to get into digital scrapbooking for some time now as it is more cost effective and easier to work on and put away when time to pack up - as it is all done on the computer. For ages I have wanted to learn how to change a coloured photo to black & white and then change an element of that photo back to colour, I had to ask my Jellybean Scrappers forum friends for help - however in the end I was very proud of myself as I managed to do it myself - see below a couple of photos that I have altered. I was absolutely excited when I realised I had achieved what I wanted - hope you like the results. In the end do you believe me when I said it was actually really easy - hahaha


I have to thank my wonderful husband who last year bought for me a version of Photoshop Elements 10 - NO I never nagged him either. The good thing about this type of scrapbooking you don't need internet to be able to achieve results.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

1 comment: