Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Little Bit Of Christmas



It was feeling a little bit like Christmas in our house on Christmas Eve, I hope all my family and friends had a great Christmas. Brian and I went out for Christmas lunch to the Centrepoint down in Caloundra, it was a buffet and there was so much food it was hard to believe no frills in table setting etc however the food made up for it. We had to be there for 1.00pm it was not crowded and or noisey which we were kind of dreading. Brian loved the seafood buffet while I enjoyed the Traditional and the Asian buffet. There was every kind of Christmas dessert you could imagine. I have to admit we had no dinner last night. Well folks that is Christmas over for another year take care stay safe and have an even Happier New Year - see you all again in 2013. xxxxxx



1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

so glad you both had a wonderful CHRISTMAS DAY xxxxx