Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wedding Anniversary





November the 1st was Brian and my 26th Wedding Anniversary. I had to work and I had no idea that Brian had been down and booked a table at the Caloundra RSL for dinner that evening. I decided I would send him some flowers this year as we have had a bit of an up and down year with his health and thought this would be a nice way to show him how much I love him. I sent a nice floral arrangement of Alstromeria, Day Lily and some native flax and tucked into the arrangement was a bottle of bubbly. I recieved a beautiful bunch of Red Roses. We arrived at the RSL to find our table was taken over by some old fellow and we never had the heart to ask him to move as he was busily tucking into his dinner, it worked to our advantage as they moved us to the fine dinning area and that was way better as you were waited on - only having to leave your seat to head to the loo - hahahaha. We had a great night and another wedding anniversary down.




1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH !! glad you had a lovely night