Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jelly Beans called



I had a wonderful visit from Noriel and Lou on Sunday 9th December, it was fantastic. Noriel and I played on the computer with Noriel showing me some digital stuff as I cann't wait to get my teeth into this big time, with that in mind as I will be able to do it while away in the caravan next year. The boys watched the golf on TV - funny that as last time we caught up was when we were staying in a caravan park at Ballarat and yep Noriel and I sat outside under the awning dodging the odd shower of rain, and sharing some Christmas food while the lads sat inside the van - YES they sat inside watching the gold on TV hahahaha - well timed guys. At 1.00pm the lads said when are we having lunch, so off we headed to the good old coffee club down on the Caloundra Esplanade for a lovely light lunch and a drink before heading home for more puter stuff,golf and pizza for tea. Thanks Noriel Brian and I only just drank that little bottle of Brown Brother's Muscato - yum yum yum yum yum, thanks for coming and spending some time with us.



Then on Wednesday 12 December another Jellybeaner came to visit by chance as we were due to go and catch up with Ann and Mick at their accoms up at Maleny, however Brian was really unwell that day and just could not gather the strength to get in the car and go visit. So Mick rang and I suggested they come here instead, which they did then Mick said to Brian we are taking Chris out for lunch. I managed to navigate us to the Caloundra RSL where we had a lovely lunch and a good old natter I was not allowed to pay for lunch however demanded that I get coffee and cake Mick had no choice. Once again thank you Ann and Mick for taking the time to come and say hi, Brian really enjoyed seeing you both and was just sorry he was not well enough to join us for lunch - next time hoepfully.

Sorry no photos:

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

we had a wonderful day with You & Brian, Chris .. it was terrific to spend time with you both .. doesn't happen often enough :(