Monday, May 7, 2012

Concertina Photo Frame Finished

Monday 7/5/12 I had a craft day yesterday with a workmate and decided it was time to finish some UFO's - unidentified finished objects - and now they are finished I feel great. This post is of the finished Concertina Photo Frame, I am so happy with the way it has turned out and am now ready to make another as a test before I go making them as gifts. This one is of Brian and I and I love the colour scheme. One photo is of Brian taken on the beach at Kings Beach and the other photo of Brian and I was taken in Hagley Park in Christchurch NZ in Feb 2012, we went to the Chinese Lantern Festival that was held in the park. The photo of Brian and I actually looks 3D, the way that it is set back into the frame.

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

WOW Chris, the finished "ufo's" look TERRIFIC !!!!!!