Monday, April 30, 2012

Concertina Photo Frame Card

Today I had a visit to my friend Keryn who lives an hour south of me, and once a month on a Monday I try to go for a visit. Keryn is a "Stampin Up" Demonstrator and she teaches us some amazing stuff, today's class really tested my ability for things fiddly, however I have to admit it will be well worth it when this is finally finished. These photo's are how things are looking so far. The most tricky part was actually getting the concertina frame to stick and be square - easier said than done. I need to print a couple of photos to add before I can actually assemble the frame and finish it. This would make an amazing gift for someone - however think I need to try another test one before I go making any for gifts. I love the Red/Black colour scheme of this one.

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

looks really interesting Chris .... black, white & red are my fav colours !!!!