Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Circle Retreat - Buderim








 Today I spent a wonderful time with friends and fellow crafters at an amazing place in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast. They have been staying at the "Circle Retreat" since Friday afternoon however I could not go and stay as I was working Friday and then had to work Saturday morning in the office here at home, so it was decided I would come over on Sunday. The house is amazing nestled in amongst bush and trees, there is a swimming pool and spa and it boasts 6 bedrooms the house would easily sleep 12 to 14 people, the bookings must be a mimimum of 8 people and it is all there even down to the coffee machine in the kitchen that makes real coffee. There was plenty of table space with another table if it was required. Some of the ladies were scrapbooking, card making, quilting, sewing and one was even doing the most amazing cross stitch. I am so glad I took the time to go and see this place and spend time with friends.Next time I may even go and stay you never can tell. I did manage to do a couple of UFOs - (unidentified finished objects) that are now I am glad to say  finished - so that has to be good.

Check out the web site:
www.circleretreat.com.au

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

the retreat looks amazing Chris !!!