Sunday, April 1, 2012

25th Wedding Anniversary






Our 25th Wedding Anniversary was in November last year, we had just planned to go out with our best friends Helen and David end of story, I
suggested we go to the Thai restaurant in Marrochydore where we love
the food and the atmosphere. Helen said she would book it and that she
had booked it for 7.00pm. We duely arrived to see our friends at a table that I thought was rather large for 6 of us including another couple, and
then I found out why, Helen and ( David - who actually worked with me at the print factory) had invited the girls that I work with and had no idea at
all - what a surprise ( see the bottom photo ) When I left work on the Friday they all said have a great night tomorrow and congratulations to you
and Brian - no one let on a thing.
We had a wonderful meal and night and we recieved some lovely gifts and
cards. Our cake was a most delcious Lime cheesecake which we all shared for dessert.

Sorry about the small photos - these were sent to us from someone else and we have been unable to make them any bigger - and yes I have tried.

No comments: