Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I've been "Smashed"

So excited yesterday in the mail I received my parcel from Pia in WA, Pia is one of the great super dooper gals in the craft forum (Jelly Bean Scrappers)Pia has a store which allows us to purchase some lovely goodies and in the mail on Monday I recieved my "Pink Smash Album" along with a goodie bag of bits and pieces to add to my "Smash Album", I am going to do it all about ME did you hear that all about ME as I never do anything about me so this will be a great idea and way to use my "Smash Album" - I will add photos at the weekend when I have time - I cann't wait to get started on it so feel & see some planning coming on. So watch this space.

2 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

Chris ... great to hear you will be doing your SMASH BOOK - ALL ABOUT YOU !!!! good on ya girl !!! and I LURV MY PINK ONE TOO !!!!!!

scrappin' girl said...

WELL DONE on your BLOG ROLL Chris !!!!!! looks great !!!!