Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well here goes

Welcome to my blog, I have included a brief run down about myself. This blog is not only about my craft but also my family. The idea is to keep you up to date with what I do with myself to busy other than working
I am living in Queensland on the Sunshine Coast. Originally I am from Christchurch NZ. I have been living in Queensland for 6yrs. I have an adult daughter who is my pride and joy, her partner, and my other pride and joy is my 4yr old grandson.
All my family are living back in Christchurch. I am married to the most amazing husband who is simply wonderful to me, he has family here 2 daughter's and 3 grandchildren, so total of 4 grandies, 2 girls age 11 & 10 and 2 boys both aged 4.
I have only taken up craft in the last 3yrs and started with card making classes at an amazing craft shop in Nambour - (Daisy Chain). Last year with some gentle and helpful advice from friends I decided to try my hand at scrapbooking I am only a beginner however with the help from many friends on the Artistic Document forum I am really enjoying it.
I work as a casual for a printing company in Warana - LEP Colour Printers, I generally work 4days a week or as required, I am unable to work Monday's. On a Saturday from 0800 until midday both Brian and I run the office at the Fort Knox Complex where we live on site in a nice 2 bedroom unit, there is a lady who will do any Saturday that we would like to have off. Therefore that is about it so you will no doubt be waiting for the next post, so I had better get my thinking cap on and sort out some photos for you.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

5 comments:

shazzabee said...

Woo hoo way to go chris.

I just picked the same background.

Great minds think alike so maybe i'll leave it for a while. lol. We can be pretty together. xxxx

Terri said...

Hey Chris welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!

Marie said...

Oh but it is such a pretty background - Well done Chris

scrappin' girl said...

YAY CHRIS!!!! told ya you could do it!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGIN!!!!!! xxxx

Kessa said...

Hi mate - looking forward to reading about all your happenings.

Hugs, Keryn