Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thank you Manu





So what have I been up to recently! well not alot other than the usual daily house chores which really doesn’t take too long. We have been getting some pretty chilly winds (Westerly) which have come earlier so hopefully we wont get them next month. I have been continuing my digital scrap booking and was really excited when my purchased bundle arrived from Germany. I have a particular designer named Manuela Zimmerman (Manu for short) and her product is simply beautiful. She was retiring a large bundle kit of various items at such an amazing price that I wanted to purchase it however as the download was going to take 2hr or longer it was out of the question - aahaa I decided to email her and explain that I wanted to purchase but could not download until we were somewhere where there was wifi or some other form of Internet as we use the mobile for ours. To my delight the following day Manu had replied saying she could put the bundle onto two DVDs for me which would open straight away no downloading, the cost of the bundle kit was $14.99 and was actually over $141.00 worth of product if I purchased them individually, she would charge an extra $9 for postage which included tracking. I advised her to go ahead, paid the $$ and Manu sent the package on the Wednesday and it arrived in Oz on the Friday - excited hell yeah - now I just had to wait for customs to do their thing and release it to Aussie Post - it duly arrived at my friend Keryns last week. Brian & I went over for a drive last Sunday & collected my precious package - the photo says it all - I sent this to Manu and put it on her Facebook page she was so thrilled - her word you have me in tears. The DVDs have some amazing stuff on them & I am still learning so much on Photoshop Elements that I think I am addicted now. I have done quiet a few pages & am now going to start getting them printed. Photos show some of my latest pages - hope you like them & thanks for looking.


No comments: