Saturday, July 12, 2014

June Jelly Bean Challange - Title tells a story


Toni's set us a couple of challanges for June:

Title has to tell a story:       PELICAN
Below page tells exactly what the photo is - love this page. The photo was actually one I took when we were staying at Mannum down in SA last year on our caravan trip -  Thanks Toni for making me do more.



Toni's Jelly Bean Challange
June – Title Challange
PELICANS

I took rather a lot of photos of the Pelicans at Mannum 2013 when we were on our trip, I thought it fitted the mini kit that I have used.

Items Used:
Raspberry Road Ocean Breeze Mini Kit.
BMU Coastal Special Paper #2
Ocean Breeze Mini Starfish #1
Ocean Breeze Mini Blue Shell #2
Ocean Breeze Mini White Shells#4
Ocean Breeze Mini Water #9
Ocean Breeze Mini Shell Rope#16
RR Pelican Cluster Frame D

Type Font
Verdana

Title Size - 72pt



No comments: