Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Brushes



No not what you sweep the floors with but digital brushes. I have been playing around with my Photoshop Programme and have managed to work out a few new ideas with the help of the Jelly Bean girls, Toni, Kym & Laraine thank you all for the help you have and continue to give. I never gave up with the issue I had with Brushes and finally I solved it what a great feeling that is.
The below photo is of a brush effect - branch with birds - the issue I had was one of how do I rotate,move,turn it - solved I was so stoked you have no idea. (it was actually facing the opposite way)

 And here's some more



I also managed to do this - I thought I was pretty clever, its not perfect by any means as the type is not level, however I was pretty darn happy with the effort.



No comments: