Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Last days Turangi


Tuesday September 4th - Last day in Turangi

Once again we woke to rain and a very cold wind so we stayed in bed until around 0930. Had breakfast, showers etc - Brian went down to say goodbye to them at the Hatchery and to see his friends at the Tongariro Motels. While he was away I did all the washing and had to put it into the drier to ensure it was properly dry before we packed to head to Christchurch tomorrow.. Later in the day we vacumed through out and that meant all we had to do the following morning was clean the bathroom and loo. We went for our last dip down to the hot pools and as there was hardly anyone there we managed to get longer in the pool which was great, it was so wet. We arrived back at the house and made a cuppa and stayed in for the rest of the night.



Monday September 3rd

Monday dawned with rain and I was going to go to the river with Brian however as I had no wet weather gear I decided to day home. It started to rain much heavier and we spent most of the day inside in the warm and dry watching TV and I did some of my digital scrapping tutorials and re organised some folders for my digital downloads. The photos below of the daffs were being grown in a garden next door to where we were staying -  luv the white one as I have never seen a white daff before







No comments: