Thursday, October 4, 2012

James turns 21


Friday 7th September

With Rory at school and Yasmine and Adam at work, Brian and I had a bit of time to ourselves. We would either have Yasmine's car and if not we would just walk to the local shopping mall - Hornby Hub.
All my family were working while Brian and I were there - no one thinks to take a day off to meet up and or go for a coffee,drive etc so we do what we can when there. There are always family to go and see as we both have our families there and trying to keep everyone happy is not easy and somehow we always seem to not spend enough time with someone. This time when we were there my sister and both nephews had had birthdays and we had decided to celebrate James 21st with a families get together however as happens this did NOT happen so Brian and I and Yasmine and Rory decided along with my sister we would go over for tea on the Friday night to catch up with them and the boys. James was home however Ian went off to a church youth camp - just shows no matter how hard one makes every effort to catch up it kind of goes haywire - oh well we feel we had a great night and took some lovely photos of the family and boys.

Younger nephew Ian he is 18yr
Ian and his mum, my sister Angela.



Uncle Brian, James 21, Aunty Chris, and Ian 18


Dad - Martin, James and mum Angela


Ian, Aunty Chris, the joke was how short I was!!!!  James

And this is MY cake James 21yr


James and his mum - a lovely photo of them.

I have been asking for months for some up to date photos of my nephews and thought this would be the only way I would get any - I think they are great photos and I am so happy to have them.

No comments: