Monday, August 13, 2012

Play date with my friend Keryn - August 6 - 2012


My friend Keryn lives about 3/4hr south of us and as I have Monday off I decided I needed some play time with my friend, it just happened that Keryn had a class at her house that morning, (Keryn is a Stampin Up Demonstrator) we were making a box with an acetate window which allows you to see the matching card. It was a great morning and for once I didn't have to rush home so was able to enjoy my space and company. There were around 6 of us at the class with lots of laughs oh's arrrrr's I have stamped this in the wrong place, I have put this upside down, my wording is not straight, happening from around the table's, all familiar quotes we hear and say when crafting I am sure. The photo's below show some of the ladies and some shots of the beautiful tranquil countryside I have to drive through to get there - I go this way as I don't have to drive the mongrel Bruce H/Way - and driving this way I feel like I am on an adventure - well girls are allowed to dream you know. Enjoy the pics.









1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

looks like you had a wonderful day at Keryns, Chris !!!!