Saturday, August 4, 2012

Distress Inking Class - August 4 - 2012



Today was my first time using Distress Inking using the "T!m Holtz" range of distress inking pens, I loved it even having to huff on the inked stamp hahaha as warmth activates the ink - go figure that one. I also learned how to use a "Cropodile" and punch and how to set an eyelet all techniques I have not done before. The colour of the cards today I think are just stunning Dark purple and black and those Kaiser flower roses are amazing. Next week  I am doing the"Timmy tags" classes I am doing both the A and B classes learning the techniques as taught by the man himself
Mr T!m Holtz - who you say? shame on you just ask Toni over at Jelly Bean Scrappers and she would say wash your mouth out hahahaha anyway the techniques we are going to be doing on this tag series the man himself taught to the woman from the LSS who is running the tag classes, I am so looking forward to doing these so watch this space.






4 comments:

shazzabee said...

Oh chris these are Gorgeous. Umm my birthday is in June. xxx

Christine said...

Ok will diary that hahaha

scrapgran53 said...

WOW!!! Chris these are gorgeous. But then your cards always are.

scrappin' girl said...

Chris .. these are FABULOUS !!!!!