Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pirate Ahoy



November 29th - 2015

I have been making a real effort to continue with pages for Rory's Album. I even take my computer to  the hospital when Brian is in either for surgery or day treatments. It is a long day when you have nothing to do and as I only need power no internet it gives me plenty of time to play.
Here are some of the latest pages I have done - enjoy.
I had this photo of Rory dressed as a pirate and have always wanted to do a page, I found a Quick Page of a Pirate page but didn't want to do a QP - I wanted to do my own and based mine on this one, I am really happy with the way it turned out. The below photo is the QP from Pickleberry Pop -  Indigo Designs.

Below my page is how I went about creating the Pirate page, again using some of the new ideas and techniques I have learnt from my digi tutorials.


 This is my Pirate Page
 

PIRATE

Scrapgirls:
Picturesque Paper > Sunflower

Scrapbook Graphics: > Manu
Old Outdated Frame #12
Catch A Wave > Sand Overlay
Touch of Spring > Alphas

The Wine Barrels, PalmTrees, Boat and Flag were images that I erased the backgrounds and cleaned up the edges before turning them into PNGs.

The background paper with the Pirate Skulls on I used underneath the Sunflower paper that I reduced the opacity so the skulls paper showed through.

This page is my take on a Pickleberry Pop – Quick Page, by Indigo Designs.

No comments: