Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Kit


This is the trolley bag that I purchased off a friend of Keryn's - the best ever purchase. With this trip south the deciding factor was what to bring and how to transport it without all the bags,basket etc that I used to hide under my bed in the caravan and or sneak into the car. This bag has allowed me to bring a heap of gear for any cards that I need to make and or just want to play about with. I have stamps, inks,pads,pens, tapes,papers, cardstock, and on it goes. As you can see I have made sure I have used all the space available. I also have my computer for any digi that I want to do and or play about with new ideas.




I managed to buy this set of old retired Stampin Up stamps (2006) they are double ended and I am loving flowers at the moment, with my water color Stampin Write pens they make the stamp images look amazing when colored. (this set is called Both Ways Blossums)


No comments: