Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jamie's Birthday Card


This one below is for our grandson Jamie who turns 9 in a couple of weeks. As we are way down south we thought a gift card would be the easiest gift to send. I didn't just want to post it in a card so I decided what better than to make a gift bag in the form of a parcel and that's just what I did. I love the cheeky look that it gives and I am sure he will think what's this - hope he likes it. The greeting inside the card I stamped and used a mask for the top banner, I colored the bunting with my water color pens and then using the Stamp a ma jig,( a cool tool for lining up your stamps in the perfect position) stamped the banner onto the bottom of the stamped image - perfect.




     The image below is the finished decorated paper bag ( Stampin Up Tag a Bag Kit )


1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

luv this card Chris xx