Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My pride and Joy



I love and miss this little boy so much. There are times when I just want to pack up and go back and help my daughter with him. He is a real handful and at times I feel so guilty that I am not there to help. Rory has just been diagnosed with dyslexia that now makes alot of sense the weird thing about it is he is in the top reading group in his class and is one of the most advanced readers. His main problem is writing it down on paper, he is a very hands on boy give him a task where he has to use his hands and he will whip anyone, he can weld, knows the names of all his dads tools (yep dad's a mechanic) and what each tool does, it appears his main problem is writing and putting it down on paper. I just adore him and cann't wait to see them in August when they are coming over for a week - how can I let them go - I am tearing up now at the thought of it - I guess that is called LOVE. 




No comments: