Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Burpengary Craft group


April 21st 2015:

My final morning with the Burpengary craft group was fun however a bit sad. I decided to take morning tea and while we were having our break Audrey the head boss - lol gave me a small teddy and lovely card, I have it hanging by my bed in the caravan. They were such a great group of ladies and made me so very welcome.

 

When we were house sitting at Kallangur the owner was telling me her neighbour would ask me to go along to their weekly craft group. I did each week only missing one Tuesday, a great fun group of ladies and every week you just did what you wanted. Some never did anything they would just go along for a chat, cuppa and morning tea.



Below photo is the lovely Delia the neighbour that asked me to go along


No comments: