Monday, March 23, 2015

It's been a while


I haven't been doing much of late, however I did purchase a scrapbooking trolley bag with wheels and pull up handle from a friend of a friend $40 best money spent. This bag is getting stocked with projects and essentials for our trip south at the end of April. Normally when I take craft gear I have at least 2-3 bags or baskets which are honestly a pain in the ass as you never know where to put them in the car/caravan and they get moved around all the time, gear falling out, getting crushed so not any more. Everything will be in my new bag and I love it, will take a photo once it's all set to go.
We are still housesitting at Kallangur - North Lakes, a great area and really close to everything, shops and also allows me to drive 20min to spend some time crafting with Keryn which is always fun. I have also been going every Tuesday morning with a neighbour in her 70s but very sprightly and great fun. Marie the home owner of this house and her neighbour Delia go to this group it is a craft morning however you do and take whatever you want to do,morning tea is provided,aircon and fun and friendship all for $4 - BARGIN, I take cards, write letters, chat or just sit and do nothing as that is allowed, I really enjoy the company.

The card below I made for some good friends of ours who have just had their 53rd Wedding Anniversary, I used the heart punch.




The card below was made and given to the gorgeous Erina who has helped me to organise all the paperwork for my Citizenship. I also made an envelope to go with it.




A gorgeous flower pot card made at Keryn's one morning







One of Keryn's rescue dogs Emma chilling out one morning - not a care in the world


No comments: