Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sisters


When I was back in Christchurch in 2013 this photo was taken of my sister Angela Vallance and I at her house, we were having a good old laugh over something, my BIL took the photo and I loved it, it captured the moment at the right time. I decided it was such a fun photo that I would do a scrapbook page - and I did. When I realised we were going back to Christchurch for Christmas 2014 I had an idea. For years now we as a family no longer give gifts to each other at Christmas only for birthday's, we only give to the children of which now Rory is the only one, my nephews are 20 and 23 now so they get birthday's only. Anyway back on topic, I wanted to have this page transformed into a 12x12 canvas - man the prices differ so much. While at the house sit here at Morayfield - Harvey Norman had a special on real canvas 12x12 not the faux ones for $20, I was in there quick smart. See below the finished canvas, Angela does not know she is getting this, hope she likes it as it captures the moment 100%.


No comments: