Sunday, December 7, 2014

Finally under way


Rory's Album

Well it's almost Christmas and I have had been really busy since my last post. I have managed to get all my digital pages printed - thank you Office Works Morayfield, and all for the cost of $2ppage, happy hell yes. I have been trying to get this album for grandson Rory under way however as the original album is buried somewhere in our storage shed I thought ok start again from the beginning and purchase a new album - just what I did. I started from 2006 with Yasmine's baby scans - and have finished with 2014. Yep there are gaps in between however I am working on that and they are under way. It is a start and a huge start. I had a total of 38 pages printed so that's a great start. Honestly I was so amazed at how good they look, so professional and my handi work. I have used a number of quick pages as I thought that would be the only way I was going to get this done, I have to say though that they are NOT ALL quick pages, some of them are my own handi work, as I did a few challanges at Jelly Beans and those pages are included here. (Thank you Noriel Sirca for gettting me started on digi - yes I am now addicted) and also to Kym and Toni for making me actually create with your challanges.

And here are a few of the finished one's so far.







No comments: