Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Still Doing Some Craft


Tuesday  7th  October

Infact today I feel like I won lotto  - well actually we won $10 and promptly spent it on 2 coffees at Coffee Club however we only paid for 1 as we are VIP members and buy 1 get 1 FREE - then we went and purchased 2 new drink bottles as mine was disgusting and Brian's well we have no idea what he did with it. Anyway back to feeling like I HAD won Lotto, we headed down to the storage shed and added some gear no longer required since doing the big clean up in the caravan, while down there Brian decided he wanted to move stuff to look for a power lead (not found) HOWEVER I found craft
gear and smuggled stamps and stamp pads, pens, papers and other small goodies back to the house. We also had a cooler bag that was dead and as the liner was all torn inside and then found another one that was in good condition. The plan was bring the old one back and throw it out which Brian did - however while he was sleeping I went and retrieved if from the bin, cut the liner and foam out of it - and whammo a new craft bag for storing under my bed in the caravan - yippee this girl is happy as. And guess what there is still room inside the bag for more goodies - hahahaha


Dont you love what a girl can do when the lad is having his grandad nap -  HELL YEAH!!!!



I have been making some cards and have just made another one which I think is rather nice. I have asked my good friend Keryn if she could get me a dye like the nice lacey one shown here. Yes she can it wont be the same however it is very similar and not expensive so all good.



1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

Great idea with the cooler bag Chris. .. A girl has gotta have her stash! !! Lovely card !!