Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Digital Cardmaking



The card below I made for my very good friend Keryn Suthers whose birthday is today, I also made the envelope for the card and lined it with a nice patterned paper, I had no envelopes big enough to take the card.



I have always wanted to try and make some of my own cards however doing digitally I thought can I do it. My friend Ann said it's like doing a digital scrapbook page only on a smaller scale. I had a go and have made a couple which turned out pretty good - well I think they did.

The card below has been made for the homeowners of the house we are currently minding. They have this beautiful Orchid which only flowers once a year and yep Murphys Law it flowered while they were away. I thought I will make them a card useing photos of the Orchid and this is what I did for them. Alot more personal than a shop bought card.



And this one was for a young man who was turning 21 he is an avid Brisbane Broncos fan but more on that later, pretty happy with this one also.


1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

I luv doing individual digi fronts for my cards xx