Saturday, March 24, 2012

Isabelle's Castle Album

Last year a close friend of mine from work had a little girl and I said to her would she like me to do her a Castle Album for her new little arrival, I had purchased a Kaiser Castle album a long time ago with the intention of doing it for one of the grandaughter's - well the grandies grew so quick I never got around to doing it hahahaha, I asked Simone what colours she would like and she said mauve's pale green and pink so I created this for her - she loved it and said it is something that Isabelle will always be able to treasure. I was really happy with the finished album and loved creating this for my special work mate.






3 comments:

Judi said...

So beautiful Chris - love it

scrappin' girl said...

this is GORGEOUS Chris xxx

shazzabee said...

This is stunning Chris.