Sunday, November 9, 2014

I need to get my craft on


09 November 2014

Just want to say to Noriel was so great to see all your photos from your few days away for your birthday on Friday 7th - it looks like you had a super time, even going back to some of our favourite places, Beechworth, Milawa, Shepparton.

I haven't done much in the way of digi lately as I have been making birthday cards and finishing all my Christmas Cards. These are now all done and most of them are in envelopes, addressed and with stamps on ready to go, so now I can get back into my digi full steam ahead. I have most of the photos sorted and in folders ready to scrap for Rory's album, if I don't get stuck into this he will be working. Therefore my next priority is to do this and come the New Year it will be all on. Yesterday I went to a lovely craft afternoon with Keryn over the Beachmere a small seaside suburb on the way to Bribie Island it was great only about 6 of us there, no cost involved all we had to take was what we wanted to work on - I did some cards to restock my box for next year when we are on the road house sitting and or in the van and our own lunch. It was a lovely day chatting with other ladies, Keryn's mum Shirley also came along for the day which was great.

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks Chris xxx it was a lovely couple of days in one of our very fav areas !!! look forward to going there again next year with you & Brian !!! xxx