Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thank You


Thursday 25th September

With Brian's recent trip into hospital (which all went to plan) he decided that he would like to give the nurses a thank you card when he leave's, have you got one at home or could you make one? I had been to a morning a while ago at my friend Keryn Suther's place, Keryn is a "Stampin Up" Manager. The morning was for the reveal of the new season's launch. Amongst the launch they happened to have in the new catalouge an amazing card kit, which comprised of all product to make 20cards. I only had a couple of hours to make the card and amongst the kit were some thank you cards. I chose one as pictured below, so simple, quick and easy. For the inside I used a stamp by Indigo Blu, and stamped along the bottom of the paper insert. End card looked great and the nurses were thrilled to receive it.




1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

Lovely card Chris i am sure the hospital staff appreciated it xx